Our mission: to assist in the conservation of the natural environment and reducing negative impact of humans on it through the promotion of environmental lifestyles and the continuous ecological education of children and adults.
Motto: To Live Ecologically: Giving a Green Light to Green Ideas!
Non-governmental organization “Ukrainian Ecological Club “Green Wave” is a team of ecology experts and active members of environmental movement in Ukraine since 2008.
olexandra.khalaim [at] ecoclubua.com
mob. +38 097 934 29 42
lilia.yurkiv [at] ecoclubua.com
mob. +38 098 927 09 07
oksana.kravchenko [at] ecoclubua.com
mob. +38 066 123 74 61
Web and content coordinator
web [at] ecoclubua.com
mob. +38 066 952 97 35
Head of Steering Commitee
natalia.gozak [at] ecoclubua.com
mob. +38 067 698 76 51
Full list of the projects of Ukrainian Ecological Club “Green Wave” and some reports :
for 2017: Nature Interpretation project (eng); financial report (eng)
for 2016: Nature Interpretation project (eng), Volunteering project (eng)
for 2013-2014 (eng)
for 2010-2012 (ukr) or download as pdf (5 mb).
Fields of activities:
- Education for Sustainable Development
- Ecological component of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation
- Joint Public Initiatives
Membership in the national and international networks, collaboration
- Since 2019 member of the Climate Action Network – Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia (CAN EECCA).
- Since 2014 member of Ukrainian Climate Network (UKN). It is a network of 16 non-governmental and non-profitable environmental organizations all over Ukraine aiming advocation for transparent use of Kyoto Protocol mechanisms, for an introduction of policies directed to emissions reductions, raising public awareness on climate change and mobilizing civil society for actions. The 2017 report of UKN with Ecoclub activities can be found here.
- Collaboration with Danube-Carpathians Program of WWF International in Ukraine (since November 2014), representing interests of WWF in Ukraine
- In 2013 Ecoclub was the first NGO in Ukraine which has received a status of NGO – a National supporter of Golden Standard; Ecoclub can participate in Public Hearings and officially provide comments on the projects for reduction of GHG emissions and apply for Golden Standard certification.