Our mission: Own development saving the nature
Motto: Green light for green ideas
Non-governmental organization Ukrainian Ecological Club “Green Wave” is a team of ecology experts and active members of environmental movements in Ukraine.
olexandra.khalaim [at] ecoclubua.com
mob. +38 097 934 29 42
natalia.gozak [at] ecoclubua.com
mob. +38 067 6987651
Fields of activities:
- Education for Sustainable Development
- Ecological component of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation
- Joint Public Initiatives
- Gold Standard for the Global Goals certification
Membership in the national and international networks, collaboration
- Collaboration with Danube-Carpathians Program of WWF International in Ukraine (since November 2014), representing interests of WWF in Ukraine
- Member of the national network “Working Group on climate change” (since 2014). It is a network of 16 non-governmental and non-profitable environmental organizations all over Ukraine aiming advocation for transparent use of Kyoto Protocol mechanisms, for an introduction of policies directed to emissions reductions, raising public awareness on climate change and mobilizing civil society for actions.
- In 2013 Ecoclub was the first NGO in Ukraine which has received a status of NGO – a National supporter of Golden Standard; Ecoclub can participate in Public Hearings and officially provide comments on the projects for reduction of GHG emissions and apply for Golden Standard certification.